Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winging It with Jay Z

Photos: Astrid Stawiarz / Getty Images; Buffalo Boss
 http://www.slashfood.com/
Yep it's true - Hova has invested in his cousin's Fulton Street, Brooklyn organic chicken joint.
It's a family affair since his mom and sister are also investors. It's seriously too easy to come up with the jokes, so I'll leave that to Andy Campbell of the Brooklyn Paper:
"Empire wing of mind!" and
“If you havin’ sauce problems, I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems and a wing ain’t one.”
I've got to admit that I could scarf down some cheese fries and jalepeno poppers with wings with FITH (Fire in the Hole) sauce. It's like my personal trifecta of junk food - Cheesy, greasy & HOT!  I'll just have to add this to my list of chicken joints to investigate in NYC. 

Buffalo Boss  554 Fulton St. near Flatbush Avenue Extension in Downtown
(718) 624-2677  www.buffaloboss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment